Updated H4 LED headlights are an easy way to add LED style, performance and safety to your car
Bright but no glare
The amount of glare generated by the headlamps might be extremely disturbing for the other drivers on the road, especially for incoming traffic, thus raising the number of accidents and fatalities.
This 2014 new H4 head light assembled with 2 pcs highlight LED chips not only increases visibility, but also reduces glare. 3000lm & 6000K color temperature, the clear white light these bulbs emit is identical to daylight. It is perfect equivalent of 90W halogen and xenon lamps.
Low consumption, low heat, long life
30W power consumption is about 85% lower than traditional 90W halogens or HID light. Lower power consumption means low gas consumption. This compactsize bulb is empowered by advanced heat transfer technology: electrically neutral thermal path process, 6063 aluminum cooling fin in grooves and layers, red copper and silver plate for thermoelectric separation. Such excellent heat dissipation translate directly to a longer lifespan and lower maintenance cost.
Low and high beam transition
This H4 head light provides both low beam and high beam. You can shift between the two settings with one light according to road and weather conditions.
The driver is separated from the main body, about 10 mm short compare with other head light, compatible with more vehicles.
IP68 waterproof rating is the highest in IP code. It can be safely used in any bad weather.
Three pin socket makes the installation extremely easy.
1. Give vehicle enough time to cool down properly before starting the installation.
2. Put vehicle in park or make sure it is securely in gear.
3. Have the ignitions turned off and the keys removed.
4. Avoid burns when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
5. Avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs.
6. Do not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as oils in the hands can cause blotting on the lights.
6. Thoroughly examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
7. Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.
Operating voltage: DC 12/24V
Color temperature: 6000K
Waterproof rating: IP 68
Material: aviation aluminum
Luminous flux: 3000lm
Life span: ≥30,000 hours
Working temperature: 70 to 90 degree